Business Hours*Monday to Thursday: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Friday: 9:30am to 5:00 pm
- Take Route 495 to the Lowell Connector. Follow the Lowell Connector until it ends at a traffic light.
- Take a left at the end of the Lowell Connector onto Gorham Street.
- Follow Gorham Street (which will slightly wind and become Central Street) for approximately 3/4 mile until you reach the end of Central Street (downtown Lowell).
NOTE: you will see Dunkin Donuts on your right as you approach the end of Central Street. It s a good idea to get into the right lane at this point.
- At the end of Central Street, take a left onto Merrimack Street and then an immediate right onto John Street.
- Parking is available at the Joseph M. Downes parking Garage located one block down John Street on the right.
- The Career Center is located on the corner of Merrimack and John Street. The entrance is at 107 Merrimack St. (Map)
LRTA (Lowell Regional Transit Authority):
- The Downtown Shuttle stops at the corner of Merrimack Street & John Street. The Career Center entrance is on John Street. Click Here for the LRTA's website's schedule & route information.
MBTA - Commuter Rail (Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority:
- Take the Lowell line Commuter Rail untill you reach the Lowell stop.
- Take the LRTA Downtown Shuttle from the station and follow the directions above. Click here for more information on the MBTA Commuter Rail Schedule.
Customers can choose to pay for their parking at the Joseph M. Downes (John Street) Garage or at the on-street meters (most with 2 hour limits).