The Career Center of Lowell (CCL) is committed to providing Priority of Service. Please bring in your DD-214 and a copy of your latest resume and ask to meet with a Veteran Representative.
Veterans can find the employment services they need at CCL by working with one of our Veterans' Representatives to find jobs, acquire skills and education, plan their career, attend workshops, and take advantage of our other resources.
CCL carries out its Priority of Service commitment to Veterans by providing the following core services:
- Job Search
- Resume Writing
- Job Placement
- Interviewing Skills
- Job Club (Networking workshop for veterans)
- Career Counseling
- Labor Market Information
- Job Vacancy Listings
- Electronic Job Banks/Computer Access
- Financial Aid Information
For More Information
For additional information on our Veterans' services please check out the following:
- Priority of Service: provides information of how CCL puts Veterans first in receiving many services.
- Services for Veterans: CCL provides a wide array of services to increase employment opportunities for veterans, to increase employer awareness, and to develop linkages and collaborate with the employer community to facilitate the job search process.
- Veteran Representatives: provide details and contact information on CCL's dedicated staff support who can help veterans organize their job search, design their own personal employment plan, assist with writing their resume, and help to develop job leads. The Veterans' Representatives also assist veterans in navigating the complex provisions of the various veterans programs that impact their ability to gain, retain or return to employment.
- Click here for Helpful Links to Veterans Resources
Whether you are a veteran looking for employment or an employer looking for new employees, CCL is the shortest route to long-term success.
For More Information/Veteran Representative Contacts
Our veteran representative John Stepaniak -- can be reached at (978) 805-4724 or via email at email@example.com.